Friday, June 20, 2008

American Idol Postings

The reason I've created this blog was because I obviously love American Idol, and I so much American Idol downloads, including the studio recordings of each contestant. Now I know it's a little late to be uploading songs from the past American Idol seasons, but I feel I should share it instead of just keeping it all to myself :D.

Here is a list of what I plan to eventually upload...so far!

*The American Idol winning singles (such as: "This Is My Now", "The Time of My Life", etc.
*Studio recordings of the top 12 finalists
*Hit albums/singles by the American Idol winners or runner-ups.

Just a couple quick notes:

About the top 12 studio recordings, I only have the ones from season 7, and a few from season 6, so don't be asking from any from season 1-5 - unless at some point I find the ones from other season, but thats all I have for now!

And don't worry, everything I'll be uploading will be a free, mp3 format!

Also, I'll probably be uploading the song in order of what season they were in.

THANKS!

No comments: